Wednesday 27 February 2008

Groundbreaking news

Or is that earth-shaking?

Last night at 00:54 on the clock (because I looked!), Ashley & I were woken up by a little rumble, and the sound of things on hooks clinking against the walls. My first thought? Earthquake. My second thought? Don't be silly - England doesn't have earthquakes. It must've been a really large truck or something going by (not that I heard the noise of a truck - but still, it seemed to make more sense than an earthquake.)

But as I always say - stick with your instinct, go with that first thought. Turns out England did indeed have its biggest earthquake for 25 years. And despite it happening about 160 miles away, we can vouch for the fact it was definitely felt in London!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought Stefanie had just eaten a 5 bean chille for Dinner :-)