Saturday 18 November 2006

Seattle-bound

Yes, we're off to Seattle today - yay! I'm particularly excited by the weather forecast... today being the most promising at "mostly cloudy". The rest of the days are an encouraging mix of "showers", "rain / snow showers", and the mildly better "few showers" (not quite sure the cutoff point between 'few' and just 'showers', but hey, that's gotta be better!

Not particularly excited about the movies either - though might watch the animated 'Cars'. I'm not sure if I like it now that you can look online and find in advance the movies that are going to be shown. It used to be a treat to get on board, pull out the magazine and flip to the back -- "ooh! They've got Bend it Like Beckham!" Now I already know that there's very little to keep me entertained for the 10 hours to come... Already looking forward to being on the ground!

No comments: