Wednesday 26 March 2008

WWLD?

I woke up this morning to film crews on the Green AGAIN. Yep, Kew Green appears to be quite the picturesque spot for commercials -- Mars last week, Activia today. And -- sigh -- 2 more opportunities to get my big break lost through lack of initiative on my part.

If I were Lucy, I would've manufactured 101 ways to get into either of those commercials. Perhaps impress the director by scarfing 100 Snickers bars in 10 minutes, for a little product knowledge? (and then of course being too sick to film the actual commercial...)

Of course, if I *were* Lucy, then my husband would already be in the commercial himself and I'd spend most of the day trying to get on camera while simultaneously disguising myself so he had no idea I was there. And hilarity and hijinks would ensue.

Ah - simpler days... I've just decided my new life motto: What Would Lucy Do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need an Ethel to lend encouragement, and take part in the shenanigans!

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that "Anonymous" is Mom. The computer wouldn't let me use any name.

PlanetW said...

Thanks Anonymous... I would've probably guessed it was you anyway! I figured you'd be the first (only) to post to this one... ;-)