Tuesday 18 March 2008

Margot in the kitchen

No, not the sequel to Margot at the Wedding . Rather, Saturday afternoon saw me at my friend Margot's flat, trying to cook as many freezable recipes as possible in a couple of hours. Why? To see her through the next couple of weeks as she recuperates from surgery to repair a skiing mishap-caused torn ACL. So, sending many get-well-soon wishes to Margot -- hope you enjoy the defrosted veggie soup, chicken cacciatore, and teriyaki chicken! It's amazing what you can freeze -- did you know there's a whole movement dedicated to freezing food for a month, so you only cook that one day a month. I think that requires more dedication and planning than I'm capable of!

And to Kim, who suffered the SAME injury on the same ill-fated trip -- I wish I could come to New York & cook with you as well! At least home delivery is that much more prevalent in NYC...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stef! I've been busy collecting delivery menus on my end. K