Thursday 15 November 2007

Nostalgia

Awww... 10 Things I Hate About You was on last night. I do love that movie - and I think it gets cuter each time I see it. I managed to keep my 'that's my high school!!' squeals down to only 3 or 4 times. Or maybe 5. Hmm...

Don't think it's supplanted 16 Candles ("Lek. Big lek." "Married? Married. Married? Yes, married. Sheesh.") as my all-time favourite teen flick, but it's definitely up there.

So - what's your favourite classic teen movie that can stand the test of time? And is it on this list? (Why is 16 Candles only 49 out of 50? And where is Better Off Dead??)

[On a side note -- why, despite having many of these films on DVD, do I only get excited and watch them when they show up randomly in the tv schedule?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, with my middle aged memory, I needed to see the list first to jog my memory, and I decided that American Graffiti is definitely #1! It reflects my era.