Monday 12 December 2005

Last Day! (Orig posted 11 Oct 05)

I couldn't do it... just couldn't sleep in - despite having no work to do, so no need to rush in to the office... it's my last day & i feel like a little kid on christmas morning! I've been awake since 5, trying to get back to sleep but to no avail... finally i gave in & got up at 6:30...

So - end of one long adventure, start of the new - am excited, sad, nervous, and somewhat unbelieving - it's fairly anticlimactic, actually. After all the rush & build-up & stress of finding people to hand my work over to, these last few days have been almost non-existent, as everyone just gets on with their jobs around me...

So - today is just about making sure I've turned in my laptop and phone... and then farewell Agilisys / Netdecisions! (wipe tear away now...) (not really)

No comments: