Tuesday 27 December 2005

And... we're not quite off

So, it started to snow, can you believe it? All the bookies are happy I'm sure that the snow just missed the "snow-on-Christmas" bets...

as a result of the snow, though, and also the fact we were packed & ready to go HOURS before our flight... well, we called for the cab 1/2 hour early. Just in case, y'know, all the drifting wispy snow managed to pile up on the freeway and prevent us from getting to the airport on time.

So, of course, it didn't.

And we got to the airport in 15 minutes - my fastest journey ever.

And there was absolutely no queue for check-in.

Which brings me to why I'm online before the flight. We've window shopped in every possible Harrod's outpost, had lunch, shopped again, stocked up on water... and still have an hour until the flight.

Now - if only I had internet on the plane! I could post minute-by-minute fear-o-meter ratings! That might distract me enough not to care...

No comments: