Wednesday 8 October 2008

Where has the time gone??

Things have been manic, and I've got SOOOO much I want to write about - cricketastic weekends, including one more tea, and the annual quiz; my latest crafty girl project; how little Stashley is coming along (very nicely thank you); my recent London celebrity encounter... oh I could go on & on!

Unfortunately, I'll have to keep my extensive base of loyal readers in suspense just a leeeetle bit longer -- as I'm off to Portugal early tomorrow morning for a little sunshine and relaxation. And to generate even more adventures to not have time to write about!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this time the celebrity encounter is more exciting than an Olson twin!

PlanetW said...

It was for me!

Anonymous said...

mom- that would be olsen, not olson. I try to keep my distance as much as possible!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I realized too late that Olson/Olsen is a complicated name that needs spelling each time. Unlike, of course, Wulfestieg!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting with baited breath. Da