Thursday 23 August 2007

Missed wedding list item...

So, I was in John Lewis the other day, when I saw the ultimate in sleeping luxury. And I say ultimate, because that's its name: the Ultimate Preference TV Bed. A massive bed, with a TV in the footboard! From the description: "integrated digital tuner & DVD player... individual handsets allow you to select your perfect sitting position for watching TV... for additional cost other options...include Massage... and HD cable for Sky"!

Well, I was about to whip out my credit card right there & then - I mean, hey, what's £11,800 anyway when it means you can have the ULTIMATE? But then I remembered oh yeah, Ashley's really too tall to have a bed with a footboard. And besides -- it may cater for individual seating heights, but how does it cater for individual viewing preferences? Show me the 6'6" model with 2 screens and headphones, and I'm yours!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO TV in Bed. Beds for Sleeping and ravishing your wife

Ashley

PlanetW said...

Er - I'm sure that meant to say 'reading with your wife'. After all, my parents read this, doncha know!

Anonymous said...

Indeed!

Anonymous said...

To be honest she is the one doing the ravishing

PlanetW said...

I can't imagine *who* is writing such scurrilous comments on my blog... but clearly I'll need to come up with a new post so we can move past any discussion of beds or ravishing or reading or otherwise!