Wednesday 24 January 2007

low blogging frequency

Apologies - the loss of home laptop has definitely limited my blogging frequency... will have to either a) bring my work laptop home more often and/or b) get into work earlier and spend a few minutes on updates!

Biggest news today: SNOW BRINGS LONDON TO A HALT... Yes, a whopping 2cm fell last night, enough to cause major disruptions to most tube lines, and traffic jams / accidents on all the major thoroughfares... Ah - the joy of snow in a city that rarely sees it. I fully expect headlines all across the papers tomorrow lambasting the cities for not being prepared, despite snow being forecast for, oh, about 2 days.

I didn't mind it - bus worked fine, and this was the most snow I've seen here in 10 years -- certainly made a pretty picture or two - will upload soon...


UPDATE: photo added!

No comments: