Friday 14 March 2008

mmm... steak

What goes better with last week's potatoes than a juicy steak? And now, having been sucked into watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares for the first time (I swear - I only turned it on while folding laundry!), I now want to try a steak at the Olde Stone Mill Steakhouse in Tuckahoe -- according to Google Maps, only 7.2 miles from White Plains! Though I'm slightly disappointed Gordon took the signature funnel salad off the menu -- that would have been a sight to behold.



View Larger Map
*really - I'm not being ironic -- I do want to check this place out. Gee, I guess I *am* influenced by celebrity, however tenuous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And as the place has been voted "ONE OF THE TOP 9 BEST OUTDOOR PATIOS
IN WESTCHESTER" we have to go next time we are vsiting the Tobster.

Anonymous said...

We will be there with you!

Anonymous said...

Also, Maude ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068103/)
lived in Tuckahoe. Maybe we can run into her and Arthur.

Kara-O said...

You're welcome any time!