Sunday 8 April 2007

how much do I *love* a 4-day weekend?

Sunday morning, still 2 more days off to come!


So far so good - Friday a wander around Primrose Hill to Regent's Park, posing prettily for pre-wedding pictures (aww - don't they look cute.) Was sunny and grand... except my shoes were perhaps a wee bit inappropriate... I didn't realise how much walking we were going to do! From the station to Primrose Hill to the park, through the park, onto Marylebone High Street, down to John Lewis... ouch. (OK - I realise that means pretty much nothing to the majority of readers, but if this link works, you can get an idea!)
Saturday a little quieter... Ashley went off for a canal-hike; I stayed a little closer to home & met up with friends Matt & Ailsa for lunch and also to see their new little girl Erika for the first time. Aww, how adorable, 11 weeks, slept the entire lunch... (of course, she can't be as cute as my niece, and no, I'm not biased in any way.)
And still 2 more days of the weekend to go.

No comments: